Ramadan Pre-Order. Dispatch Date March 2022.
Filling a gap in children's psycho-spiritual Islamic wellbeing literature. My Ramadan Gratitude Moments is a non-fiction, educational text that helps young children build their “gratitude muscle” for the 30 days of Ramadan and beyond.
Written by dual qualified primary school teacher and Specialist children and young people's psychotherapeutic Integrative Therapist, Samia Quddus (MBACP). Reviewed and approved by Sheikh Dr. Saalim Al-Azhari.
My Ramadan Gratitude Moments
Filled with bite-sized knowledge and Alhamdulillah prompts for each day of the special month, My Ramadan Gratitude Moments takes children on a colourful moon phase journey that captures the spirit of Ramadan as they explore appreciation with a focus on self, faith, family and community.
Tasks are suited for varied learning styles, ranging from spiritual acts, mental reflection, writing, creating and observing. The prompts encourage children to explore gratitude and 'Alhamdulillah' moments in various ways and from different perspectives.
Samia has employed her expertise to make tricky psycho-spiritual Islamic concepts child-friendly, educational and fun. All you have to do is simply guide your child's gratitude.
My Ramadan Gratitude Moments will help children to:
- Grow closer to Allah during the 30 days of Ramadan and beyond
- Find out about the importance of gratitude in Islam and psychology
- Learn how gratitude is a superpower that releases ‘happy chemicals’, Dynamic Dopamine and Super Serotonin
- Discover the benefits of a daily gratitude practice on self, family and community
- Understand how to find Alhamdulillah moments, when they feel inspired to praise and thank Allah
Paperback, 88 pages, square sized